Yealink T33G User's Guide
Below is a diagram of a Yealink T33G IP Phone. The features, keys, and functions you will learn
throughout this user's guide will be the same across most Yealink phone models.
Line Keys: Holds programmable buttons such as Call Park, Toggles, Busy Lamp Fields, Speed Dials, intercom, etc.
Soft Keys: Include features such as Call History, Do Not Disturb, Directory, etc.
Volume: Adjusts the ring volume while the phone is idol or the handset volume during a call.
Loud Speaker: Places a call on loudspeaker (or “speakerphone”)
Voicemail: Allow you to access your personal voicemail box.
Directory (Dir): Stores personal contacts and lists the extensions of other individuals in your organization.
Hold (Private): Places a call on hold. (Private hold, your extension only)
Headset: Turns on or off the connection to a wired or wireless headset.
Mute: Mutes your audio while on a call otherwise, Do Not Disturb.
The How To’s
1. The extension keys (across from the Line Keys) can be programmed to do anything, like Speed Dial, Call Hold (call parking), etc.
Transfer a Call:
1. While you are on a call, press the transfer button.
2. At this point, you may dial a phone number or extension, or press an extension button to transfer the call.
a. Please note, if you choose to dial a number or extension you must press the transfer button again to complete the transfer. You can also push OK/Send.
Place a Call on Hold (Private hold, just for your extension):
1. While you are on a call, press the hold button.
2. The line will Flash, showing that the call is on hold.
3. Press the flashing line button to resume the call.
Parking a Call (Holding a call that can be picked up from other phones):
1. While on a call, press a Call Park extension key.
2. It will turn Red, showing that the call has been placed on hold and now can be resumed on a different phone if desired.
3. Press a Red Call Park button to resume the call.
4. NOTE: Park <xxx> is a number you can dial to pick up the call from another extension. If you park a call on Park 201, dial 201 on a different phone to pick it up.
1. Press the Voicemail button.
2. Follow the voice prompts.
a. Press 1 to listen to messages
b. Press 0 to change your voicemail message.
c. “Unavailable Message” is what callers normally hear if you don’t pick up.
d. “Busy Message” is what callers hear when you REJECT their call.
Voicemail Message Options:
Press 5: Repeat Message
Press 6: Next Message
Press 7: Delete
Press 8: Forward message to another extension
1. If the phone is ever behaving strangely, Reboot the Phone!
a. To reboot the phone:
i. Unplug the Power Cord from the back of the phone (black and round).
ii. Plug it back in 10 seconds later.
2. If the Internet ever goes out:
a. The phones will no longer function.
b. Email/Call Kontak Support to turn on Temporary Call Forwarding.
c. We can also pre-program the system to automatically forward to a cell phone if
the phones go offline.